I Love Curry!

Tonight,my dinner was a bowl of curry and a big plate of rice...Only the curry and rice...It is special because it is the dish for prisoners,but actually the prisoners are not having only the curry + rice.

The curry is my favorite,from Jalan TiongNam somewhere near ChowKit.For those who stay in K.L should go there and taste the curry.Trust me...It is much more than a curry...but still is curry...lol...


So,this was my dinner and a cup of Milo...I finished all...wow,so full...

2 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Believe him... Follow him sure have good things to eat... haha, last time we went to eat Curry MeE before a movie,near Pavillion somewhere,forget the exact way,haha, that was really tasty..yumyum =P........Best Curry mee I had....

ZongYen said...

wahaha,next time we go again la,n movie!!!