2nd Tag

Tag by Lee Chon,

Upload your favourite picture and answer the questions below:

When was the last time you ate pizza?
Still remember but dont know the actual date liao...That time went to watch "Terminator Salvation" then go eat lor.

The last song you've listened to?
I Want You by Kelly Clarkson

What are you doing besides answering this tag?
Thinking~~~Using brain~~~

Besides your own name, how do you like people to call you?
Botak~~~my basketball friends all call me that...

Tag 6 people. The following questions are related to them.

LoL...mostly they will not reply to my tag...

1.Brian

2.Ah Fai

3.Ah Chuan

4.Julia

5.Puteri

6.Ella

Who is no.1? My ex-classrep, My ex-classmate, My friend

No.3 is having relationship with? Takda...Still single and available...

Say something about no.5. A bit crazy...lol...

How about no.4? Cute lor...

Who is no.2? Uncle Lim...He owns the Uncle Lim Kopitiam...

Say something to no.6. "Ella, you're very chubee"

0 Thoughts: