Mountain Top

17th of April - Saturday.
That night, there was a gathering on top of Genting.

The night before at Old Town, I told Yunn Horng about it and he is interested and wanted to go with me. I didnt expect that he will join me. Haha, I believe that this trip let him experience a lot.

Well, that day was tiring because I didnt sleep well and enough on Friday night and went to exam in the morning then went to KLCC after that. I am exhausted and took a nap...Who knows when I woke up already 8 something...Damn, I was late and we quickly started our journey to the mountain. The weather that night was not good, rain the whole night.

When we reached there already 11, but they waited for us.Let me introduce them.
The Mr. in red cola is Micky, the Darthmaus.
The Mr. in black is the Daemon.
The Mr. in pink is the Kenzo, Akabane the Taiko.

Actually this gathering is just about Woody.
So, let me introduce the woodies that involved.

Headphones,
W10VTG from Audio Technica,
W1000X from Audio Technica,
D7000 from Denon,
MS1 from Alessandro,

Well, actually that MS1 is not a woody, but it is modded into MS1000 woody cup.

IEMs,
Woody 2 from Crossroads.

PMPs,
Sansa Clip+ 4Gb,
Sansa Fuse 8Gb,
iPod Photo 30Gb.

Amps,
The Secret,
Linearossa W1,
Ibasso D3 Phyton.

Haha, actually they called that TT session, means Teh Tarik. But they changed to BB when they had beer, means BeerBeer. Well, for this gathering with a good mood and nice enviroment, sure I brought something better - The "Ajinomoto", the 12 years old Macallan single malt Scotch whisky.
Well, we enjoyed the night ,the drinks and the music.

Cheeeeerrsssssssssss~~~~~~~~

Haha, I looked like an alien when the MS1 was on my head...

0 Thoughts: