Hachiko : A Dog's Tale




Hachiko : A Dog's Tale is a drama film based on the true story of Akita Hachiko.

This movie was written by Stephen P. Lindsey, directed by Lasse Hallstrom and stars Richard Gere as Parker Wilson - the professor, Joan Allen as Cate Wilson - professor's wife, and Sarah Roemer as Andy Wilson - professor's daughter.

Well, basically the plot is about the college professor takes in an abandoned dog and they form an unbreakable bond. I will not reveal its story too much, you should watch it, trust me, you will not want to miss this good movie.

I dont have much comment for this movie... Because it is so good until it touches the heart of the audience and let the audience feels the love between the owner and the dog. My 8 years old nephew watched this movie with me and he cried.

If you want to watch it, just ask from me. You're welcome. Good things are meant to share.

4 Thoughts:

tychoy said...

i wanna watch!!!

ZongYen said...

haha, no problem. When u free let me know lo, I copy for u~

tychoy said...

then have to see when we'll meet oo... haha...when u guys nearby can come find me ar... recently (either than working)not so busy...hehe...jus no $$ ..haha..

ZongYen said...

ooo~ okay, no problem for that. I will be free soon~ hahaha. then we can meet.