Denon D7000

This is my first woody can.
When you are into wood there is no turning back.
D7000 is the highest end of Denon headphones line-up.
It is also called as the Granddaddy of Bass.

I am not a basshead but why I pick this?Comparing to Sony's headphones extra bass series like the XB700, and D7000 has the honor to be called as Granddaddy of Bass.
Let's put aside the price and do a small comparison.

I did try out the XB700, it has good build quality with very thick and comfortable cushion.But when comes to sound quality, it is a mess.Really extra bass and it lost its details and clarity. Its bass is too much, not punchy and not well-controlled. It just boom here boom there and boom everywhere.
I think the XB700 is made for the real basshead who seek for neck shaking bass~

The D7000 is excel in bass with quality and suitable quantity.
Its bass is not too much but it controls its every punch.
D7000 is a fun can, colourful enough and play well with almost every genres.You no need to be analytical and judge its sounding and performance.It might not be the most musical but just put it on, relax and enjoy.

The D7000 is nicely built.
I like its piano finished Mahogany housing. That is the beauty of wood.
Now I am in love with it... And I have made a silly decision, it is stupid~

But I have the intention to let it go...

0 Thoughts: