Laundry Night with An Honest Mistake

An Honest Mistake!
They are local rock band who writes and produces their own music.
They are the VIMA's "Best College Act" and nominated "Best Sunshiny-Feelgood-Song".
Darren Teh - Lead Vocals/Guitar
Kevin Theng - Drums
Leonard Chua - Electric Guitar
Danny New - Violin
Kevin Tan - Bass
Sheryl Goh - Vocals

How I know this band?
Thank to facebook, I got to know the band leader - Darren.
He is a nice and friendly guy. Last time he invited me to go watch their show at Library but I missed it. I had not been so supportive.
Again, they will be performing at Laundry on 17th of June. Recently I am not feeling so well and I feel like drinking. That made me decide to go on 17th and watch An Honest Mistake.
I posted on facebook and I didnt expect anyone will join me but Aaron replied on my post. He gave me a shocked because I never expect that he is serious in joining me. So I started to recruit people and in the end Julia, Ella, ZiYing, YunnHorng, YongPing and BengChai joined.

According to Darren, they will start on 9.30 pm. We reached there at around 9 pm and there were many people watching football match. We hardly found a nice place - in front of the stage.

The performance started by Ariff Abu Bakar. He has a great voice.
Followed by Goodbye 20th Century. They were good too but I think they need a vocalist.
Lastly, the show was ended by An Honest Mistake. The Laundry was filled with people, their fans. Wow, I didnt expect that they are so awesome and they have huge fans. I always been very negative towards local music but they changed my perspective. They are awesome!

Seriously, this coming July I will grab their album!

0 Thoughts: