Happy Friday

23rd of July, Friday, the first day of KLAV which located at Jw Marriott Hotel. Yeah! I have no specific title for this post so I name it Happy Friday. Haha, it was meant to be a happy day. This week is the 10th week of this semester and I accidentally skipped the whole week's classes.
First I went to Julia's house to fetch Julia and Ella. After that we headed to LowYat Plaza's Sushi Zanmai to have our lunch.

  
After lunch we went to the KLAV. There were so many companies and brand distributors. They did their demo in hotel rooms and it was a bit too packed and crowded because the rooms are too small to fit in the setups and people. Below are some ultimate setups which out of my affordability.
 
  
Below are my targets... I wish I could have...
  1. Ortofon EQ7
  2.   
  3. Sonus Faber Toy
  4.  
  5. Yamamoto HA-05
After the KLAV, we went to Pavillion because Julia wanted to hunt for present.

The fountain in front of Pavillion main entrance.
 
The funny couple of Pavillion's SALE.

We took some photos and Julia was our Friday Model.
Julia with her little cute lomo.
  
Ella with Nikon D40.
Hmmm... It was a long day...

2 Thoughts:

-SuE says SwEet sTuFF- said...

wooo dude!!!! waaaaaaa....

ZongYen said...

wooo waaa wooo waaaa waaaa hahahaha~