I'm Old

17th of July, we shoot our 3 minutes short film at Julia's house. Well, I will not reveal its story yet and I will publish it when it is ready. It is the day I become an old husband, daddy and granddaddy. I am 21 but I look terribly old! Arh!!!



Julia's make-ups.


My wife - Ah Lian.


My daughter.


My granddaughter.



My daughter and granddaughter.



Family photos... My wife is so young~


This is the bad boy who gave me a granddaughter~

Stay tune... The short film will be up soon~

5 Thoughts:

♥Klaire Chuah♥ said...

Hahah~!! Happy Family~!!
look forword to the film~^^

-SuE says SwEet sTuFF- said...

wahahaha...u look damn OLD!!!
but soo cool...cant wait 2 watch it!!!

ZongYen said...

T.T Kesian aku ni~

RuiErn said...

i wanna watch that weiii! wth

ZongYen said...

There... The post that named Tofu Heart is the video, gogo watch and don laugh at me can liao