Human Foosball

6th of July, Tuesday - Cody said that he has event going on at TARC's canteen and asked me to bring 5 friends and take part in the event. So, after class we went to canteen to check out what was going on. It was the Human Foosball organized by Pepsi. It was interesting and we decided to take part. The six of us were Ella, BengChai, YunnHorng, Vincent, YongPing and me. Julia was the photographer.
We were waiting for YongPing, the best striker in AML.
We went into and start preparing ourselves for a hardcore match with another girls team.
I was the goalkeeper because I dont play football~ I dont know how to kick. Haha.
Still preparing and discussing...
and finally the match starts~
Vincent, the midfield.
YongPing, scored with the Golden Bird Kick!
Ella and BengChai were the defenders.
Kick! Kick! Kick!
We won the match with 4 goals in 7 minutes and rewarded 1 big bottle of Pepsi for each person.
Ella with her Pepsi~
Yeah! We are the winner! Haha, it was kind of fun playing together. Well, I am looking forward to have more activities together. The photos credit goes to Julia, thank you.

0 Thoughts: