The LX3

I am not into photography but finally I managed to get myself a compact digital camera - Panasonic LX3. I know that I am a bit slow when everyone already start to play with DSLR and I got many suggestions that asked me to invest few hundreds more to get an entry-level DSLR. I need a camera which is portable yet still capable to capture good quality photos. DSLR is a bit bulky for me and I am not ready for it.

At first I aimed for the GF1 but it is a bit too costly for me to get it as my first camera because I am still a newbie. So, I decided to get the LX3 as it got many good reviews and I like its classic alike design. I will try to get used to it and after that I will grab its accessories like lens and filters. Hope that I will not regret buying it later.

2 Thoughts:

-SuE says SwEet sTuFF- said...

dude love the camera!!! i oso no DSLR...but thinking of grabing one!! i should ask more of ur advise on this...lets yam ca..

ZongYen said...

Haha, let'e meet up for a drink when u free. Anytime~