The best day of September

September 13th - A good day.

We supposed to meet up on 10 morning but we changed the time to 12 noon because of the rain. We met up and had our lunch at Kim Gary then moved to Jusco foodcourt to continue our discussion... Well, we came out with something but not 100% confirm because of some reasons. I'm not sure about the others as they less share out their feeling and thinking... For me, I have the confidence but I lost the faith. Till now, I understand that it is not easy to get the agreement from others and there are many issues that take place.

Hmmm... Dont care about that, just hope that we will do well this time.

From the end of August till now, my life is the same, working everyday non-stop...

Only free at night and I already way too tired to do any other thing... got some extra jobs which already out of my reach... Bah! I am lack of stamina!

Think of something... and I need a PLAN~ Hah! I sucks in planning and most of my plans failed! God bless me please~

After discussion, I sent YongPing back and went to Pavilion with YunnHorng. We were walking around without directions... thinking about what to eat for dinner... and we ended up at Subway. My first time trying Subway and I like it so much. Anyway, the 6.5 inches bread was not enough for me.. I need MORE!


We waited for Ella and then went for Resident Evil : Afterlife. I was fucked by a smelly Malay fucker... He sat beside me and I nearly turned into zombie by his god-damned shitty smells...

After movie... We went home and goodnight...

0 Thoughts: