The Suffering

These few months... It has been hard time for me.

My dream is vanished, hope is gone and I lost my fighting spirit to move on.

Well, I think I should rest and be gone to find a way to recover. But I have a thought in mind.

Everyone has the right to do what they want to do, pursue their happiness, and even chase their dreams... Right? Maybe you just doing your job but why you gonna stop me from doing mine? I believe that you too have your dream and you go through anything to get what you wanna get, who got the right to stop you? NOBODY! Nobody has the right to say NO and stop you from being what you wanna be and doing what you wanna do.

Maybe those dreams of mine look like shit for you but you do not see the potentials behind... You think you have done the right thing? No, you are not, you do not know how far we can reach and you underestimate our capabilities... Anyway, thank you, I'll just move on.