Another Wordshit~

Hmmm...

Getting better but not as good as before yet there are many things keep spinning in my head and I cant get them out...

I wish to talk... but who should I talk to? Who is willing to hear all the shit that I have? Yea, no one but that is ok for me, I just need you to be with me... No matter doing what... I just need your accompany because I start to hate being alone.

3 long years already... I changed a lot, I know. I just want to survive in this big city and keep working hard for better living. Hmmm... I came here with nothing 3 years ago... Now I am still not happy with what I am having and I feel empty... Sometimes I feel tired and exhausted... All those works really tiring. Maybe I should live like other students who just set their minds on study and enjoying the college life.

Everyone does wrong, so do I. I did some stupid things without thinking much and ended up regreting for what I have done. Haha, now I am busying cleaning my ass and clearing all the shit. I need some time... and more effort... Now I need to change again, to be more optimistic so that I will feel better even I am covered with shit.

God bless me please... I am sorry that I lost my faith... Sorry.

0 Thoughts: