Once Upon A Time In Brussels

I created this post on 27th of January and saved as draft until today 4th of April.
It has been so long and I kept it so long for some reason and finally I decided to post it up.

- 20th of January 2010 -
- Wednesday -
- AHAA 4004 Research for Arts & Design -
- My Birthday -
Few days earlier Ella and YunnHorng already booked with me that after exam we will go for dinner together. Well, I didnt have any appointment on that day. After exam, I went home to take a bath and wait for them. We, 5 males and 3 females, started our journey from Prima Setapak with 3 cars - a Kancil (Ella & Julia), a Myvi (ZiYing & KokLeong), and a Toyota Corolla (YunnHorng, BengChai, YongPing & Me).
Then, we came to Palm Square in PJ.
Brussels - Beer Cafe
I like this place very much and I like its red.
As you can see the overall design is simply simple.
Its decorations are more toward western or europe style.
It is a great place for drinking, because it has warm atmosphere.
Julia started to shoot with her camera...
Another good thing about Brussels is that they provide beer testing...
The Hoegaarden. It was my first time and I fell in love with this beer. Hoho.
Smaller - 1/2 pint, Bigger - 1 pint.
Our Food~~~
ZiYing couldnt resist the Hoegaarden and she ordered one too.
If not mistaken the one below is YunnHorng's, I forgot its name.
Hah, this one is YongPing's Stella.
Ella proved that the Brussels' food are nice~
Okay, below is the another surprise they gave me.
It is a cake, but not an ordinary cake.
I shocked at the moment the waitress said "Happy birthday ZongYenYen" to me.
I made a wish... But it turned out...
Erm.. Forget about it.
Here is the another surprise coming from them.
I shocked again when the waitress came with the tall bottle and started setting up...
Here comes the Flaming Lamborghini~
After a while... They threw me another surprise...
This is the biggest dose... Luckily I didnt have heart attack.
-------------------------------------------------------------

We walked around the Plam Square and started taking some photos.
After that we went to 1U GSC to watch movie - The Spy Next Door by Jackie Chan

0 Thoughts: